MAKE A PAYMENT VIA PAYMENTUS
Paymentus - Bill Payments by Credit and Debit Cards
The Municipality of the County of Annapolis is pleased to add additional payment options for customers wanting to use their credit card, or debit card, to pay their bill. Customers have the opportunity to make tax, water or sewer bill payments by using their Visa, MasterCard and Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit. We have partnered with a third party automated payment service, Paymentus Corporation, to bring you the convenience of paying by credit/debit card.
- You can pay your bill right away, any time, any day 24x7 online or by phone
- Paymentus will charge a service fee of 2.5% for each transaction.
Customers should be ready with:
- The account number of your tax or utility bill (located on your billing statement)
- The balance owed on your bill, and
- Your credit card or debit card with Visa or Mastercard
To access the service:
- Click on the secure link below to be transferred to the Paymentus website to make your payment online
- CLICK HERE
- To make a payment by phone, please call 1-888-826-5038
- You will enter the payment information including the account number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be asked to confirm to pay a convenience fee.
- You will be provided with a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.
How will my payment be confirmed?
The Municipality will receive instant notification of your payment and the payment will be posted to your account the next business day. For each payment you will receive a confirmation number. We will also send you an email confirmation for your records (for payments made online only).
Why is there a Service Fee?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Municipality of Annapolis getting any part of the fee?
The Municipality of Annapolis does not receive any part of the service fee. Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the Municipality of Annapolis.
How much will I be paying in convenience fees?
- 2.5% of transaction fee.