Urgent UpdateFollowing the province-wide shutdown announced yesterday, all County of Annapolis buildings are currently closed to public access for a minimum of two weeks (April 28 to May 12, 2021 inclusive). In-person public hearings, public meetings and committee meetings are also suspended for two weeks.
Tax, sewer and water payments may be made through automated teller machines, telpay / internet banking services and pre-authorized payments plans. Cheque payments may be left in the drop box at the Annapolis Royal Office. For payment options details Click Here
The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious health threat and the situation continues to evolve. We will assess our status in accordance with public health orders and changes in restrictions.
With rare exceptions, most Municipal business can be conducted remotely. Please contact us by phone or email so that we might serve you remotely.
New Posts To This Site
- Request for Quotations: Supply and Delivery of One (1) ½ Ton Fleet Truck
- Accessibility Advisory Committee - Application Form
- Call for Applications - Accessibility Advisory Committee
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS WEEK - MAY 2-8, 2021
- From the Protective Services Department- Please Share!
- Request For Proposals: Feasibility Study- Gordonstoun Nova Scotia Project
- Expression of Interest-Acquisition of Basinview Centre
- 2021 TAX SALE BY TENDER- June 3 2021
- Employment Opportunity - Contracts & Procurement Coordinator (Temporary Full-Time)
- 2021-2022 Approved Budget