2017 11 14CouncilPhoto
Waste Update  Click Here
Check out our new Waste Collection Map  Click Here

How To Affect Change in Your Community - Become a Citizen Member of an Advisory Board or Committee

If you're a civic-minded individual interested in helping to make decisions to better your community, you can apply to serve as a citizen member of an advisory committee or board.

As a committee member you will work in a team environment; listen to and be respectful of the opinion of others; communicate effectively and constructively; and make recommendations to Council based on these discussions.

An honorarium and reimbursement of travel expenses is provided.

  • Audit Committee – this is an annual appointment (Position filled to 30-Nov-2017)
  • Bridgetown Source Water Protection Advisory Committee
  • Bridgetown Water Supply Area Advisory Committee 
  • Cornwallis Park Area Advisory Committee
  • East End Area Advisory Committee
  • Granville Ferry Source Water Protection Advisory Committee 
  • Heritage Advisory Committee  (All position filled to 30-Nov-2018)
  • Lake Cady Source Water Protection Advisory Committee
  • Lake Cady Water Supply Area Advisory Committee
  • Lawrencetown Water Supply Area Advisory Committee
  • Margaretsville Source Water Protection Advisory Committee (All position filled to 30-Nov-2018)
  • Margaretsville Water Supply Area Advisory Committee (All position filled to 30-Nov-2018)
  • Planning Advisory Committee
  • Police Advisory Board  (All position filled to 30-Nov-2018)
  • Upper Clements Area Advisory Committee


  • Western Regional Housing Authority Board – this is a three-year appointment. The successful candidate is formally appointed by the Minister.  (Position filled to 7-Feb-2020)

For additional information please contact Wanda Atwell, Sr Administrative Assistant  Clcik Here


searchbutton reg

County Video Channel

Events Calendar
Lost Missing Pets