MUNICIPALITY OF THE COUNTY OF ANNAPOLIS
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
Council Chambers, Municipal Administration Building, Annapolis Royal
11:00 A.M., March 18, 2014
1. Welcoming Remarks - Warden Reg Ritchie
Format: Council will deal with one issue. At the end of the public hearing the public hearing will be closed and Council will return to the regular session of Council.
Purpose of Public Hearing: The purpose of a Public Hearing is to inform the public of Council’s intention to adopt the proposed Cornwallis Park Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use By-law. It also permits members of the public to make their views known to Council, via oral or written submissions, concerning, solely, the application before Council.
2. Application No. 2012-MPS/LUB-002: Adoption of the revised Cornwallis Park Municipal Planning Strategy and the adoption of the revised Cornwallis Park Land Use By-law
- Mark Kaiser, Guy LeBlanc Enterprises (1984) Limited
- Merwin Clayton, 116 Tribal Street
- Diane Dempsey, Bear Woods Supply Co. Inc.
- Diane Crosby, Glenn’s Parcel Service 2004 Limited
- Barry O’Neil, Rock Solid Composites
- Jean-Paul Deveau, Acadian Seaplants Ltd.
- Steve Spinney
- Lynn Cornish
- Sherry Mitchell
- Dr. Ron Matsusaki
- Dave Wilson
- Mark Phillips
3. Closing Comments and Adjournment (Warden)
4. Return to Regular Session of Council