Message 7

Elm House  c1870 - Main StreetAccording to the 1937 obituary of William Crawford MacPherson he had been the proprietor of several hotels in the valley including "The Elm House" in Lawrencetown; "The Riverside Hotel" in Bridgetown; "The Queen Hotel" in Annapolis Royal until it burned in the great fire of 1921 after which he purchased the large private house formerly St. Andrews School and converted it to an up-to-date hotel also called the "Queen Hotel".

searchbutton reg

County Video Channel

Events Calendar
Lost Missing Pets