Staying Informed - click a tab to view more details
In preparation for our 2019 Annapolis County Community Events Guide, submissions of County events are now being accepted online! The online form guides you through the process to ensure all required information is included, such as the name, contact person, date and time of the event. In addition, there is also a space available to provide a short description of your event.
Click Here to start filling out the guide’s submission form.
*Please note the description has a maximum word allowance (150) to accommodate for all submitted events. Descriptions that exceed the maximum word allowance will be edited for space purposes. If this is the case, you will be contacted by Nadine Barteaux, Recreation and Special Events Officer.
Tips for great descriptions:
Deadline: December 21, 2018.
Now is your chance! Submit a photo and it may be chosen to be published in the 2019 Annapolis County Community Events Guide! Submit your best photo(s) online about Annapolis County! Photos submitted should be in the .jpg format and be a minimum of 150 DPI to a maximum of 300 and include the person or group who submitted the photo(s). Please email photo to Recreation & Special Events Officer.
* Please note that photos submitted may be used for promotional reasons and that by submitting the photo online, consent is given to the Municipality of the County of Annapolis to have the photo used for public purposes and any persons in the photo are aware of these conditions. If your photo(s) is chosen you will be credited.
New Information Posted To This Site
- 2018 Fall Hiking Series
- 2019 Annapolis County Community Events Guide Submission Process
- 2018 Delaps Cove Wilderness Trail: Walk With Nature
- Housekeeper - Raven Haven Beachside Family Park
- Cuban Night at Raven Haven
- Employment Opportunity - Cashier Receptionist
- REMO Annapolis partner - Canadian Red Cross is seeking disaster management volunteers
- Forestry Report 2018
- 2018 County of Annapolis Annual Newsletter June 3
- Hurricane Season: June 1-November 30 with experts predicting near or above average hurricane season....Read More