Staying Informed - click a tab to view more details
Saturday, February 3rd, 6:00 pm - Postponed to Friday, March 2nd, 7pm (Due to icy conditions)
French Basin Trail (1.2 kms) - Rated Easy
(112 Prince Albert St., Annapolis Royal)
Join us as we partner with the Town of Annapolis Royal to offer this Moonlight Snowshoe Hike through the beautiful winter landscape.
Saturday, February 10th, 1:00 pm
Cornwallis Interpretative Trail (1.5 kms) - Rated Moderate
(Parking lot at top of Broadway Ave., Cornwallis Park)
Discover the wooded wonderland behind Cornwallis Park while enjoying this interpretative trail.
Saturday, February 17th, 1:00 pm
Mersey River Chalets (approx. 2 kms) - Rated Easy
(315 Mersey River Chalets Rd., Maitland Bridge)
A huge thank you to Mersey River Chalets for inviting us to explore their breath-taking winter wonderland. Come enjoy this quiet and solitary setting.
Click HEREto register now!
If you have any questions, please contact Nadine.
New Information Posted To This Site
- Bridgetown- Scotia Bank Demo
- Free Geocache and Snow Shoeing Event February 24th!
- African Heritage Month 2018
- National Flag of Canada Day
- Nova Scotia Heritage Day
- 72 Hour Preparedness
- Shelter in Place - 72 Hour Preparedness
- Comfort Centre (Warming Centre) - Neighbors helping Neighbors
- EMERGENCY HOUSEHOLD NEEDS CHECKLIST
- EVACUATION GRAB & GO EMERGENCY KIT